1. The breakout rooms 1-5 and the G009 meeting room inside the Karen Lee Student Mentoring Center are open for all SBM UG students and Dual Degree students to book when the rooms are not reserved for UG classes and activities.
2. Each SBM UG student/Dual Degree student can book up to 1 hour per session, 1 session per day and 2 sessions per week. Booking time is from 8am – 10pm.
3. Booking can be made one week in advance.
4. Check in the room PUNCTUALLY by using your student ID card.
5. Please cancel your booking online ASAP if the booking session is no longer needed. Booking cannot be cancelled once session has started.
6. Please keep the room clean and tidy at all times. HKUST is a non-smoking campus; smoking is not allowed.
7. To protect the environment, please remember to TURN OFF all EQUIPMENT & LIGHTS after use.
8. Please ensure the door is securely locked when leaving the room.
9. Students should take care of all the personal belongings in full responsibility. The UG Programs Office will not be held responsible for any unattended or lost items. Please contact Campus Security Office for assistance for any lost items.